MORGANTON - Next month, the Catawba Meadows Greenway will host the first Tin Man Walk-a-Thon in honor of a life that was lost this past March.
A Social Security scam is spreading through McDowell County and is targeting its senior citizens.
Authorities said Monday they arrested a Marion man and charged him with attempting to force himself on his female acquaintance.
- Hospice of McDowell to join CarePartners
- Advocates for Lake James speak out at Planning Board meeting
- Project Christmas interviews begin Friday
- Report: 7-month-old tests positive for meth
- Prep soccer: Titans remain winless in conference play
- Middle school rivalry: Spartans top Trojans in volleyball
- Tin Man Walk-a-Thon: Event set to honor memory of area man, raise awareness of heart disease
- Social Security scam targets McDowell Seniors