A Social Security scam is spreading through McDowell County and is targeting its senior citizens.
Authorities said Monday they arrested a Marion man and charged him with attempting to force himself on his female acquaintance.
For more than a year, a group of women in McDowell County have been meeting to study the Bible, pray for each other and their community and pr…
- Project Christmas interviews begin Friday
- Report: 7-month-old tests positive for meth
- Prep soccer: Titans remain winless in conference play
- Middle school rivalry: Spartans top Trojans in volleyball
- Tin Man Walk-a-Thon: Event set to honor memory of area man, raise awareness of heart disease
- Social Security scam targets McDowell Seniors
- Report: Marion man charged with forced sex crimes
- Sweet TEA for Jesus seeks to help homeless